My Hobby

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
My Hobby

Forum despre hobby-urile noastre

2 posters

ATB

Kapa
    Kapa
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female
    Number of posts : 263
    Job : Dante's partner
    Idol : Trish
    Registration date : 2007-04-15

ATB Empty ATB

Post by Kapa July 9th 2007, 6:56 am

André Tanneberger aka ATB (born February 26, 1973 in Freiberg, Saxony, Germany) is a DJ, musician and producer of trance and dance music. Among his most famous songs is "9pm (Till I Come)", which topped the United Kingdom music charts in 1999 and is widely regarded as the UK's first Trance number one. The track features a guitar riff which became hugely popular. This guitar sound, which he accidentally found while experimenting with a new producing deck, became the trademark of his early hits. ATB continues to evolve and change with every album. His current style involves more vocals and varied sounds, with frequent pianos.
    Despite only releasing a few more singles in the UK, namely "Don't Stop!" (No.3, 300,000 copies sold) and "Killer" (No.4, 200,000 copies sold), he still regularly releases music in his native Germany and in other parts of Europe, where he has scored big hits such as "I Don't Wanna Stop" and his cover of Olive's 1996 hit "You're Not Alone".
    Two Worlds (2000) is a two-disc album based upon the concept of different types of music for different moods. The titles of the two CDs are: "The World of Movement" and "The Relaxing World". This album includes two songs featuring Heather Nova: "Love Will Find You" and "Feel You Like a River."
    ATB's latest hits include uplifting "Ecstasy" and chilling "Marrakech", both from the album No Silence (2004) and also released as singles. "Marrakech" was also included on the soundtrack for the movie "Mindhunters".
    In 2005, ATB released Seven Years, a compilation of 20 songs, including many greatest hits such as "The Summer", "Let U Go", "Hold U", "Long Way Home", and "I Don't Wanna Stop". Additionally, Seven Years includes six new tracks: "Humanity"; "Let U Go (2005 Reworked)"; "Believe in Me"; "Trilogie, Pt. 2"; "Take Me Over"; and "Far Beyond". Many of ATB's recent albums have featured vocals from Roberta Carter Harrison, singer for the Canadian duo Wild Strawberries.
    His next album, Trilogy, was released on 2007-05-04. The release of his new single "Justify" was moved from November 2006 to 2007-04-20.[1] The single "Renegade" was released on 2007-04-12 and features Heather Nova.
    André is married to Anna Tanneberger.
    Discography

Albums

[url=][/url]
    Singles

[url=][/url]
    In The Mix

[url=][/url]
    DJ Mix

• Fresh Volume 3 (1999) (Disc 2 Only)
    • Clubber's Guide To... Trance (1999)
    • Kontor - Top Of The Clubs Volume 03 (1999) (Disc 1 Only)
    • Kontor - Top Of The Clubs Volume 04 (1999) (Disc 1 Only)
    • G.R.O.O.V.E. 2001 (2000)
    • Trance Mix USA (2000)
    • Trance Nation America Two (2001) (Disc 1 Only)
    • Kontor - Top Of The Clubs Volume 16 (2002) (Disc 1 Only)

[url=][/url]
    DVD Release

[url=][/url]
    Vocalists on ATB songs

source: | German Wikipedia article

ATB ATB

ATB 214_ATB

ATB Atb

Anul trecut a fost la noi , in Romania ; la bine-cunoscutul festival PenInsula . Very Happy
    The Undertaker
    The Undertaker
    Senior
    Senior

Male
    Number of posts : 1230
    Registration date : 2007-06-28

ATB Empty Re: ATB

Post by The Undertaker July 9th 2007, 9:30 pm

imi plac melodiile lui..mai ales mai demult knd askultam Let it Be si Gonna' Save Us(sau ceva de genu` se numea)..si dadeam la maxim...si mergea de rupea'... 8->

Current date/time is April 28th 2024, 10:49 am